Hey WAD Famiglia! A heads up, from Coach JDW, and Baby JOJO…
It’s INSPIRATION WEEK!! Will you be a unanimous Inspiration?
BRING THE FAMILY this SUNDAY!
Come hang at our booth at the 106.5 radio station’s Ice Cream Sunday event!
WHERE: Providence Master Planned Community Park
WHEN: 10AM – 2PM.
It’s time to POWTAY!!!!
Have plans on Saturday, September 22nd at 5PM-9PM? NOW YOU DO! It is the uber selfless and contagiously awesome POW’s BIRTHDAY!!! More details to come but per usual we will have a potluck, festivals, activities, booze and lots of hilarious good times!
Starting NEXT WEEK!!
From September 19th – October 1st, we will be competing in the CrossFit Team Series. Make sure to partner up before next week! Watch video below for more details. If you are still not sure what it’s all about, just ask a coach!
PRESENTING… our official WADBOD Benchmark WAD’s!
We will be testing ONE workout per week, so be sure not to miss these days! Now you will know what areas of fitness you are awesome at, and what areas are not so awesome. Check the board for your favorites! The TOP 3 male, and TOP 3 female athletes will be recognized on the scoreboard.
HELLYEA to T for taking advantage of the Personal Sessions to up his game!
Schedule your personal session Coach JASON or Coach IJANA to work on:
- Barbell technique
- Specific strength program
- Each session comes with personalized homework and program!
A few awesome HELL YEA’s about JAYMI:
- She is our “2017 Rookie of the Year”! For having a stellar first year of dedicated training and contribution to the WADFAM. Awards announced at our annual party!
- She is an equally passionate and dedicated Respiratory Therapist.
- She is one of our stellar members of the WADLIFE Nutrition Team.
- She has the Best Smile in WADBOD!
- Who is your immediate family?
- JAYMI: In my Letchworth family my husband Mitchell and our 2 kids Mitchell and Leila and 2 fur babies Stella and faith. We have a large family between the to of us. Both of our parents and grandparents live here in Vegas, as well as my sister and a few cousins here and there lol.
- Do you have any passionate hobbies, or business, outside of WADBOD?
- JAYMI: Other than WADBOD I am passionate about my career as a respiratory therapist. I love my job. I also enjoy a good book loud music and Mexican food 😃😃.
- Who was the first member to make you feel welcome at WADBOD?
- JAYMI: I can’t say that there was just one member that welcomed me to the fam. A few to name tho would be Doodle because we started around the same time and were both newbies. Robin and Cathy were my 11 o’clock girls that helped me figure things out and Robin even now helps me get thru the workouts one rep at a time… shout out team yin and yang CrossFit team series 2018!!!and POW well for just being POW and always making me feel welcomed…. the list could go on
- What is your most proud accomplishment to date?
- JAYMI: My most powerful gain would be my mental strength. WADBOD makes me happy…. It has given me courage, strength confidence,friendships….family. I literally view the world and what I contribute to it differently. We are there to live our best life… be the best version of ourselves.
- What is your unique contribution to WADBOD?
- JAYMI: I contribute….. me lol. I love meeting new people, training with vets … smashing workouts…. dying in workouts and just doing what we do. I ran Murph my first time this year and I remember the sense of pride I had running down the street with our WADFAM thinking damn we are badass!!! I just love being in the box and I think my energy portrays that.
- “WHY” do you train?
- JAYMI: And most importantly why do I train?…. I train to be a role model for my babies. I train to live life with my family … to be happy and healthy together…. and because I CAN!!
HQ3 UPDATE! The saga continues….
MAXI and I met councilman Anthony Stavros! We are currently working on scheduling a meeting with him to discuss our proposal. Councilman Stavros presides over the ward to the south of Ann Rd and will be pivotal in getting the support from the other council members.
Please continue to get those signatures! A BIG HELLYEA to JENN!
The WADBOD WAY excerpt of the week…The “C” JAR.
Have you ever said IOU? Time to pay up! It’s for you own good and the charity that you owe ;-).
TAKIN’ IT BACK TO…LEO in the 2018 Open Competition. Not the same man!
WADBOD SWAG STORE: NEW ITEM!
NEED A MASSAGE? Contact KASEY! 702-378-3558
Member Referral Program
For every member referral that joins WADBOD, you will be entered into a raffle to win a complementary month of membership!
OUR ROAD TO HQ3
Our mission is to provide the ultimate wellness center of all time…and the next evolution starts with HQ3.