Hey WAD Famiglia! A heads up, from Coach JDW, and Baby JOJO…
How do you do Priority #3? Share this week and Live Intentionally! And did you know it’s #SWOLETEMBER?
Taking NEW CLASS TIME preferences!
We are looking to add another awesome session time to our arsenal and would love for your input! Just text me with your responses and I will be tallying the votes!
NEW!! The official WADBOD Swag Store! Check out our first item!
CLICK on the pic below! A huge THANK YOU to ABBIE for the epic pics!
Got a PARTNER?!! The Team Series is coming!
Starting September 19th – October 1st, we will be competing in the CrossFit Team Series. Make sure to ask your favorite teammate to partner up! Watch video below for more details. And “no time for shy” ask a COACH, if you are still not sure what it’s all about.
ICE CREAM SUNDAY EVENT! We would love Volunteers! September 16th!
Join us as we will be having a vendor booth at the 106.5 radio station’s Ice Cream Sunday event at Providence Master Planned Community Park from 10AM – 2PM. We are taking volunteers to help spread the good word of WADBOD at the event!
COMING SOON!! Official WADBOD Benchmark WAD’s
Want to know what areas of fitness you are awesome at? And what areas are not so awesome? Now you will! We will be soon announcing our official WADBOD Benchmark WAD’s! The TOP 3 male, and TOP 3 female athletes will be recognized. GET EXCITED!
HELLYEA to POW, T, DAKOTA, DJ, JAYMI, and TERESA for taking advantage of the Personal Sessions to up their game!
Schedule your personal session Coach JASON or Coach IJANA to work on:
- Barbell technique
- Specific strength program
- Each session comes with specific drills and homework!
When to bring a friend?! 3rd Thursday
Our official Bring a Friend Day is every 3rd Thursday. For those friends that are super excited to join, we can always have them contact me to schedule a special introductory session.
MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: COACH IJANA!!!
A few awesome HELL YEA’s about COACH IJANA:
- As she kindly explains in the above video, she is a “self-made athlete”. If you want something bad enough, you will find a way to achieve it.
- She did 5 Air Squats in her Foundations Course and complained for a week how “sore” she was.
- She has been my assistant programmer these days. Be sure to thank her ;-).
- Who is your immediate family?
- IJANA: I live with my parents and brother and dog.
- Do you have any passionate hobbies, or business, outside of WADBOD?
- IJANA: Umm, no…? Do I need anything other than WADBOD? Oh yea, traveling to drop into other CrossFit boxes!
- Who was the first member to make you feel welcome at WADBOD?
- IJANA: Mama T! She started a bit before me so we bonded over not knowing what the heck we were doing 😛
- What is your most proud accomplishment to date?
- IJANA: All my weightlifting skills. I was very empathetically Not A Weightlifter when I started and WADBOD got me to think otherwise
- What is your unique contribution to WADBOD?
- IJANA: I speak my mind and will hold my ground about what i believe in, but am also what i like to think of as nonjudgmental
- “WHY” do you train?
- IJANA: Just to feel good. I just wanna be happy and feel good!
HQ3 UPDATE! The saga continues….
PLEASE keep DOIN’ WORK on getting those signatures! Please send the link below to all your friends and family!
What will I be doing?
GETTING SIGNATURES and setting up appointments with the other council members to show them our petition support.
The WADBOD WAY excerpt of the week…The “C” JAR.
Have you ever said IOU? Time to pay up! It’s for you own good and the charity that you owe ;-).
TAKIN’ IT BACK TO…YOLO’s last “LINDA” workout. Will LINDA make it as a benchmark?
NEED A MASSAGE? Contact KASEY! 702-378-3558
Member Referral Program
For every member referral that joins WADBOD, you will be entered into a raffle to win a complementary month of membership!
OUR ROAD TO HQ3
Our mission is to provide the ultimate wellness center of all time…and the next evolution starts with HQ3.