Hey WAD Famiglia! A heads up, from Coach JDW, and Baby JOJO…
How do you do Priority #2? Share this week and Live Intentionally!
ONE SESSION on NEXT MONDAY, Labor Day @10AM!
Got a PARTNER?!! The Team Series is coming!
Starting September 19th – October 1st, we will be competing in the CrossFit Team Series. Make sure to ask your favorite teammate to partner up! Watch video below for more details. And “no time for shy” ask a COACH, if you are still not sure what it’s all about.
ICE CREAM SUNDAY, September 16th!
Join us as we will be having a vendor booth at the 106.5 radio station’s Ice Cream Sunday event at Providence Master Planned Community Park from 10AM – 2PM. We are taking volunteers to help spread the good word of WADBOD at the event!
COMING SOON!! Official WADBOD Benchmark WAD’s
Want to know what areas of fitness you are awesome at? And what areas are not so awesome? Now you will! We will be soon announcing our official WADBOD Benchmark WAD’s! The TOP 3 male, and TOP 3 female athletes will be recognized. GET EXCITED! Our first test begins today with FRAN!
HELLYEA to POW, T, DAKOTA, DJ, JAYMI, and TERESA for taking advantage of the Personal Sessions to up their game!
Schedule your personal session Coach JASON or Coach IJANA to work on:
- Barbell technique
- Specific strength program
- Each session comes with specific drills and homework!
When to bring a friend?! 3rd Thursday
Our official Bring a Friend Day is every 3rd Thursday. For those friends that are super excited to join, we can always have them contact me to schedule a special introductory session.
MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: MOTHER TERESA!!!
A few awesome HELL YEA’s about TERESA:
- As shown above, she was the first to do FRAN RX!
- TERESA has done a complete nutrition makeover from earning a reputation as “Teresa del Taco” to now making her own homemade paleo treats!
- She has earned nickname Mother TERESA as being one of the most welcoming and kindest members.
- Who is your immediate family?
- MT: My family is my boyfriend Michael, son Rider, and our 3 boxers Enzo, Chicken, and Max.
- Do you have any passionate hobbies, or business, outside of WADBOD?
- MT: My passions other than WADBOD are hiking, biking, and philosophy/theology.
- Who was the first member to make you feel welcome at WADBOD?
- MT: Besides John, I remember YOLO and Brei making me feel welcome in the every beginning by giving me tips during the workout. Lord knows I needed them and I felt honored they would even care how I did the movements. But it meant a lot then and it still does today.
- What is your most proud accomplishment to date?
- MT: Most proud of GAINZ would be DU’s. It’s a love hate relationship and a working progress still but just the fact it too me two years to get where I am today….I have earned every one I get.
- What is your unique contribution to WADBOD?
- MT: What I hope to contribute to WadBod is perseverance. I want others to look at me and think, “if she can do that, I can do that, only better!”
- “WHY” do you train?
- MT: I train because it helps me to accomplish direct goals such as nutrition, strength, and being physically fit. But also I reap the benefit of higher self confidence, a better attitude, and an increased drive to succeed.
HQ3 UPDATE! The saga continues….
The meeting went as expected! The planning director kept saying “You can’t do this. You can’t do that. No one has attempted to this.” After I told him he owes a $1, we worked hard to show him it’s the WADBOD Way to do the impossible. Fortunately, Michele Fiore remained strong on our side and even said, “I don’t care what needs to be done. I want this fitness center on this property.” In conclusion, the decision remains with the councilmen and councilwomen to vote for our approval. There are 7 representatives on the council (Michele being one of them) and we need 4 votes to get approval.
So what can you do?
Signatures. Lots and lots of signatures! I have put together a petition that will be available in The Market in WADBOD. It would be sincerely appreciated for all of you to grab a sheet and get as many signatures as possible!
What will I be doing?
Getting signatures! As well as setting up appointments with the other councilmen and women to show them our petition support.
The WADBOD WAY excerpt of the week…ABILITY over VANITY.
Have you ever said IOU? Time to pay up! It’s for you own good and the charity that you owe ;-).
TAKIN’ IT BACK TO…one of our first attempts at “DT”. Will DT make as a benchmark?
NEED A MASSAGE? Contact KASEY! 702-378-3558
Member Referral Program
For every member referral that joins WADBOD, you will be entered into a raffle to win a complementary month of membership!
OUR ROAD TO HQ3
Our mission is to provide the ultimate wellness center of all time…and the next evolution starts with HQ3.