Hey WAD Famiglia! A heads up, from Coach JDW, and Baby JOJO…
A huge HELL YEA to all of you that voted (incessantly) for our shot at the 2018 Best “Fitness Center” and “Best Alternative Fitness Center” of Las Vegas! Now we wait for November 6th!
Are you LIVING INTENTIONALLY? Remind yourself this week of your TOP 3 Priorities!
It’s that time of the month! Bring a Friend this Thursday!
Bring a friend, coworker, or family member this Thursday to any session to experience a complimentary session! Give them the Opportunity to experience WADBOD and begin their own fitness journey with the “Best Fitness Center” in Las Vegas!
Missing WADLIFE SATURDAY sessions?! You’re missin’ out!
Saturday sessions are the filled with the most WADBOD spirit of the week! Join us this Saturday for another awesome session!
Speaking of this weekend…WE WILL MISS YOU!!
This Saturday, Coach JASON and I will be attending the CrossFit Level 2 certification seminar this weekend. One thing that will never change at WADBOD, is our mission to strategically and thoughtfully evolve WADBOD, and it’s coaches, to provide you a fitness experience that you love.
Time to practice those MU’S!
This week get on those ring rows, and start practicing those MU’S! (Hint, hint) MU’s may be coming up in a POTATOES near you!
EVERYONE please welcome MARSHALL to the FAM!
MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: CAMERÓN!!!
A few awesome HELL YEA’s about CAMERON:
- Despite only being 16yo when he joined us, he has shown great maturity, and a “no time for shy” attitude, and has been an amazing contribution to the WADBOD spirit!
- He has won the 2018 Spirit of The Open award by attending to support the most sessions during 2018 Open Competition.
- He is uniquely hilarious! 😉
- Who is your immediate family?
- CAMERON: I have my brother Wayne-O, my mom and dad, my grandparents, and whole lot more in other states.
- Do you have any passionate hobbies, or business, outside of WADBOD?
- CAMERON: Yes, I love to snowboard, swim, longboard, and go offroading.
- Who was the first member to make you feel welcome at WADBOD?
- CAMERON: I would have to say Michelle. I remember that I was nervous about how I would do but she opened up and welcomed me when we met.
- What is your most proud accomplishment to date?
- CAMERON: My most proud GAINZ has to be getting through both the 2017 and 2018 Open. I knew the workouts were going to be tough so I’m proud of myself for pushing through.
- What is your unique contribution to WADBOD?
- I feel as if I have brought a sense of humor to WADBOD, one that I’m glad I can share with everyone.
- “WHY” do you train?
- CAMERON: It may not seem like it but I am very self-conscious, and it’s not good to feel that way about yourself so I’m working towards where I don’t feel that way anymore.
HQ3 UPDATE! The saga continues….
Awesome news ahead! By the grace of Michele Fiore and her camp, we were able to have a meeting with her, her team, and the director of planning. The meeting is not until next week, but keep us in your thoughts as we prepare for our biggest meeting yet!
The WADBOD WAY excerpt of the week…No whining. Yes, it’s hard.
Our lives are defined by the character we show in the midst of that which is hard.
TAKIN’ IT BACK TO…4 components to Making Fitness Stick
NEED A MASSAGE? Contact KASEY! 702-378-3558
Member Referral Program
For every member referral that joins WADBOD, you will be entered into a raffle to win a complementary month of membership!
OUR ROAD TO HQ3
Our mission is to provide the ultimate wellness center of all time…and the next evolution starts with HQ3.