Hey WAD Famiglia! A heads up, from Coach JDW and Baby JOJO…
Be sure to checkout this week’s “TAKIN’ IT BACK TO…” at the bottom! 😉
I am proud to announce our newest WADVET’S amongst the WADFAM…FABIAN and DOODLE!!
FABIAN and DOODLE started with us tentative and skeptical (as many of us do), but quickly made themselves at home and have been DOIN’ WORK ever since. Their commitment, dedication, and selflessness is sincerely appreciated by all of us. A huge THANK YOU for all your Effort you have done, and continue to do, to make yourself and the community of WADBOD better.
This Monday (yesterday) JESS and I met with our amazing councilwoman Michele Fiore. A little back story…the biggest obstacle to our HQ3 dream is being able to operate WADBOD from a residential property. Basically, Michele has the authority to approve or deny this ability. Fortunately, she LOVED our vision and said she would do whatever she could to help us. There are still a mountain of obstacles still yet to climb but so far so good! It’s like picking up that deadlift for the first rep and it feels light. You know you have a lot of work to do, but it’s off to a great start ;-).
BIG LOVE to the LeMaster FAMIGLIA!
We’re starting off our WADFAM SUMMA JAM off to a great start! Stay in the loop to know about our next pool partayy!!!! And BIG LOVE to Mama T for taking all the pics!
#BECAUSEICAN CASHOUT!!!! Time to follow through!
Getting better, being successful, and winning are largely the simple act of following through with a plan. The problem is most of us do not follow through. We allow the infinite number of “reasons” to avert our effort, distract our attention, and ultimately rationalize why it’s ok to not succeed. The ONLY way to succeed is to understand the structure of execution. The 4 disciplines of execution are:
(1) Make one Wildly Important Goal (WIG): This is a goal that if you accomplished it, would change the game. It better be BIG AND IMPORTANT to warrant the Effort you are going to put in. And only ONE because this goal is so important that you need highly concentrated focus to achieve it.
(2) Make battles that will win the war (the WIG): What predictive and influenceable goals can you make to achieve the large WIG? “Predictive” as in if you accomplish these goals you will be highly likely to achieve the overall WIG. “Influenceable” as in you have near total control on whether they can be accomplished or not.
(3) Make a compelling scoreboard: Make a scoreboard that you can clearly see if you are winning the battles or not! Make sure to mark off those checkboxes!!
(4) Set a cadence of accountability: Once a week, Hell or high water (as they say) you will checkin to report if you accomplished your battles, make adjustments to the goals, recommit to goals, etc.
Apply these 4 rules to anything in your life that would really change the game for you! If you need help developing your plan, just let me know, and I’d love to sit down to with you!
NEXT WEEKEND! Memorial Day weekend!
- We are leaving for Del Mar Arena! If you need more information about our 2018 Regionals Roadtrip, just call/text me! Hope everyone can join us! It is an awesome good time spending time with the WADFAM in an exotic locale!
- There will be no sessions on Friday evening, the 25th.
- Coach JASON will be coaching WADLIFE Saturday and Open Gym Sunday.
- There will be one special Memorial Day session at 10AM.
The WADBOD WAY excerpt of the week…MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME!
Our core principle at WADBOD is to see that we welcome ALL that come through those doors. BUT the Effort to make yourself a part of our amazing community must also be shown. Support others as you would want them to support you. Stay after your session to show some love. Attend WADLIFE Saturdays. Take advantage of the YOLO Connection homework. Join us for our outside the box events. Or offer to coordinate our next outside the box event!
TAKIN’ IT BACK TO…the beginnings of HQ2. Who needs a rig when you got the WADBOD Spirit!
Member Referral Program
For every member referral that joins WADBOD, you will be entered into a raffle to win a complementary month of membership!
OUR ROAD TO HQ3
Our mission is to provide the ultimate wellness center of all time…and the next evolution starts with HQ3.