Hey WAD Famiglia! A heads up, from Coach JDW and Baby JOJO…
IT’S TRUST WEEK! Get some TRUST GAINZ by fortifying our “8 Pillars of Trust” and enjoy better relationships!
DAMN, that was fun!
A huge THANK YOU to BEA and SANDY for coordinating a beautiful night for us all to enjoy! Thank you to MICHELE, FABIANO, and DAVE for cooking our bountiful buffet. Thank you to KATIE for the oh-so-delicious EVERYTHING but especially the healthified “dole whip” dessert! A huge THANK YOU to everyone that contributed all the food!! Let’s just say the protein to nourish our hard working bodies was not in short supply! Ok, so “movie”night turned out to be more “karaoke” night, but sometimes you have to go with the flow of awesome! Stay tuned to upcoming Reflection Newsletter’s to find out about our next summer jam!
#HELLYEA to all our UNANIMOUS Inspiration’s last week!
LADIES (and MEN!) that can not do 10 strict pull-ups!!! It’s TIME to get to WORK! Let’s STOP using the bands,, relying on the kip, and ignoring our weakness in the pull-up, and START DOIN’ WORK! I am now recommending that if this is you, that you do your own CASH OUT every session by doing 4 sets of 5 heavy pull-ups every session over the next 3 weeks, and attempt to decrease your bands (or add weight) every week.
Let’s stop the madness and start getting stronger!
EVERYONE please welcome ASHLEY and our two WADKIDS pioneers…LUKE, and ZACH!!
MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: BEA
A few awesome HELL YEA’s about BEA:
- She is a founding member at WADBOD HQ1 in my garage.
- She still holds the record for most sessions done in one day at 3.
- She is our 2017 WADLIFE Ambassador by exhibiting great Effort in training, nutrition, and Reflection.
- She is our WAD event coordinator, and quite possibly holds the record for most events attended by a WADBOD member.
- When she started she could not jump…on a box nor jump rope.
- She is my sister from another mother.
- Who is your immediate family?
- BEA: I have my grandma, uncle, mom, one of my 4 sister’s here with her husband and 5 year old son. My sister is expecting her second baby boy!!! 🍼💙I live with my boyfriend, Glenn (who was a former WADBOD member, hopefully he can come back) and we had been together for almost 2 years 😊 No pets yet! We are looking into adopting ❤ 🐶 soon!
- Who was the first member to make you feel welcome at WADBOD?
- BEA: The first member to make me feel welcome was YOLO and of course JOHN! But I remember thinking that YOLO had a LOT of energy and if he really liked WADBOD… so much to train in a garage… 😅😅😅then it had to be good! Then… I drank the cool aid 🍷
- What is your most proud accomplishment to date?
- BEA: One of my GAINZ from WADBOD has been of course my physical strength, but mostly the ability to believe in me, and learn to love myself! WADBOD open that door for me to be stronger physically, mentally, and emotionally. I think my best competition is always with myself, fighting all negative thoughts inside my head to do everything that I thought was impossible!
- “WHY” do you train?
- BEA: My WHY is simple, I want a better life! I want to enjoy my health and be stronger! I feel that after a stressful day WADBOD brings me to a better place to feel a lot of good energy from the WADFAM! 😘
Time to get organized!!
Friendly reminder: the 2 RULES OF DB’S: (1) No reckless dropping and (2) Put them back with the weight facing up.
Friendly reminder: our LEVEL 1 bars are for those who have successfully passed their Ability Level ONE test, and thanks to Coach JASON are now indicated!
HQ3 UPDATE! Please help!
The vacant land is a no go :-(. BUT when one door closes, others open! We will now be moving forward to attain Plan B, the original property with the warehouse on it! In the meantime, we still need your help! We intend on HQ3 being the most revolutionary gym in Vegas, but to make it happen we still need more amazing members like yourself. Spread the good word of WADBOD and let your friends, family, and coworkers know that about our Bring a Friend Thursday, or please give them my contact info to schedule a FREE personal intro session! We would love the opportunity to show them how WADBOD is not their idea of a “typical gym” and how fitness is for everyone!
The WADBOD WAY excerpt of the week…NO EGO. Ego stalls you from connection. A lack of connection is a lack of TRUST.
TAKIN’ IT BACK TO…that we attempted a pyramid of awesomeness. WHY? Because we can.
Member Referral Program
For every member referral that joins WADBOD, you will be entered into a raffle to win a complementary month of membership!
OUR ROAD TO HQ3
Our mission is to provide the ultimate wellness center of all time…and the next evolution starts with HQ3.